October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day

How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will stay strong and pray to God, always. So, tomorrow is the 5th week of the semester. I have been wanting to update since last month, but whenever I logged in I just couldn't think of anything. What to write, what story to tell. Nahh, so I logged out. And now we are reaching half of the semester. Honestly, it is difficult to survive. Suddenly an email came to mailbox last week saying that all graduate students must submit their abstract or we will not be allowed to present our proposals. Dia punya gelabah tu Allah je tahu. Haha. I meroyan with friends bla bla bla. Get back the confidence and strength, calm my crazy mind. And few bad things happened since week 3. I just stay quiet in front of ocik and pak cik mat. Didn't even say anything to mama or ayah. Takut kena marah punya pasal. Lol.  I don't know what to feel now. I just do everything, without complaining. Complaint will not solve the problems. So just do, and get over with it. 

Whenever I feel so stress working on the assignment and proposal, feel boxed up, I called my friend then I just went out, go eat anywhere. I eat like A LOT lately. And I don't give a damn anymore about maintaining my weight. As long as I'm stress free and healthy. I also go for a jog sometimes. If you are stress, just put on your shoes, sports attire and go out, brisk walk would do. It calms your mind. It reminds you all of the blessings that you've got. Get out of your space. Do some sport if you are interested in any kind of sports. As for me, I don't do sport. But I enjoy the nature. I also enjoy walking (not when it is scorching hot obviously).




Anyway, I bought a pan of eyeshadow, ink fitting shadow from peripera. I love it so much. So pigmented, lovely color, very affordable price. I'm aiming for innisfree eyeshadow pan as well. But wait until next pay. I want to save money for travel. XD Other than that I just want to reward myself and families with food. 

I bought the one from below, on the right. The code is 19 I think. 



**Early this morning, I received a news that my friend's mom passed away. Al fatihah...


No comments:

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...