Childhood memory: rich man

Assalamualaikum and good day

Last week mama brought me and young brother visited her old friend, just nearby. As they chatted, suddenly she asked about a relative of my dad, who we have not seen or heard of for ages. It reminds me of the chilhood days that I had. Me and my brothers called him tok ngah. Ayah and mama used to bring us to his house at sungai buloh when we were kids. I remember that his house was very big and his garden/yard was so big I thought that we would lost in it if we let ourselves engrossed by it. I also thought that it was also like a mini zoo because he had the ayam katik, goose in the garden and the most interesting part was the talking bird. Me and my brothers were amazed to see the talking bird. Everytime we went there, I would definitely visited the bird. Can't recall what it's name. I remember the bird saying assalamualaikum and hello. It was so fun back then. 

I remember that he was rich, single. He also adopted one or two orphans, can't really recall about it as all I cared was the fun, exciting things I experienced within his domain. He was very kind, helpful, soft spoken and always smiling. It was somewhere in my memory that we met tok ngah in a wedding so long ago. Mama chatted with him, he looked so different, so tan than usual. Based on their conversation I heard that he was doing offshore work during that time. That was the last time we met and heard of him. May Allah bless and ease him wherever he is now.


2 comments:

Nabila Syifa said...

mini zoo? huah..

miradyana said...

@Nabila Syifa yeah..it was a good memory though

Something I'm into..

Assalamualaikum and good day I'm a fan of korean drama and songs. I don't really follow all the korean wave whatever news relig...