Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Salam Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum and good day

It is 12 Ramadhan already and I force myself to post something! >.<
Ramadhan is a blessed month, more special than any other month and I am grateful to be able to breathe until today. I am delighted to have few things to do during this holy month ( I meant assignments and whatnot. walaupun tercungap). It's okey. Just do it one by one.

I am excited for ramadhan but not for raya.. The feeling of Raya in Kuala will be extremely different this year without both atok and opah. when opah was gone about 2 and a half years ago, I felt that the house had lost it's shine. This year, it was atok.. What's left now are memories. Wonderful memories of having the chance to play with atok, helping opah with chores, opah's delicious lemang and everything
Alfatihah to my late grandpas tok Ramli and tok hasan and grandma opah Yang <3 p="">

p/s: happy fasting 


No comments: