SHRAFMZB

Assalamualaikum and good day

I'd like to wish happy eid; Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin to everyone.
I celebrated first raya first at my youngest brother's place, tempat dia jaga kambing. I missed him so much. Ajak mama to visit him when I arrived last week but she was too tired so, that's why on the first eid we went to his place. Second eid; yesterday was great. We went to kampung ayah for kenduri tahlil utk opah and atok (may Allah rests their souls in peace). Catched up with relatives and took plenty of pictures. Then the rest was history... And third raya today mereput at home. ngehh..



ps: bosan kan? Biasalah tu..this is a part of being adult. kononnlah 

2 comments:

Nurul Rasya said...

Selamat Hari Raya!

I also mereput at house doing nothing but browsing the internet

miradyana said...

@Nurul Rasya selamat hari raya to you too!

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...