Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The possible and impossible


Assalamualaikum, greetings. 

How's your day so far? I hope you have a great, wonderful, terrific day. Remember to smile regardless of what happened or will happen to you in the future. As I'm aging (rasa tua sangat lah pulak), I have a lot of things in mind. Things I have never thought of before or I never thought it would matter one day. I even wished for something grand and fabulous. 
Every time my greed comes I will say to myself; I will chant to my dear beloved self 
"What else do you want? What else do you wish for? Don't be greedy. You have enough. And enough is good for you."


I used to wonder when will that "one fine day" opens it's door for me, when will I reach all the goals I've always wanted. Little did I know I need to work very hard for my "one fine day"; for my ambitions and goals. The most important thing is not to get stress over it. Don't put a lot of pressure to yourself. Good things take time. And do not sit and just wait for the right time, work for it instead. Earn something worthwhile, worth the effort you've made. That one fine day.

If the world makes you tired 
If the world offers you thousand loads of happiness
If the world blames you
If the world stands in your way
Keep your chin up 
Pray. Always.



2 comments:

Fairuz Aqilah said... Reply To This Comment

Aku tak pernah tak bangga ada kawan macam kau. You go, girl! 💪
"Good things take time", macam wallpaper phone aku sekarang. Have faith in Him, insyaAllah soon baby soon! ❤

miradyana said... Reply To This Comment

insyaAllahhh :D