Homesick/ "townsick"

Assalamualaikum and good day

Let's start with a smile and happy thoughts because I am so homesick! I went home last friday and came back yesterday because my class is at 5pm so I can have extra night at home. Still, I felt so heavy to go back to reality... yishh. With all assignments and test not to forget presentation as well..
and exprimo's tasks and job.

If I don't do any work at all, soon I'll be unproductive and I do not want that. I need to start finding real job soon since next semester I'll have 2 classes and one project paper which will go on until the final semester. So I want to think of happy things, future plans; job, whether to get married or not.lol.
For this homesickness is manageable  because I have Ocik and Pakcik Mat here. So, yes it is bearable. 

Gambarimasu for another semester! We're reaching towards midsem break in two weeks time. One week break jyeah~



No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...