Post Convocation

Assalamualaikum, greetings~

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah the almighty, the most merciful for giving me chance to celebrate my convocation and on top of that, dapat pengecualian bayaran PTPTN ;D 
The only sad thing is I didn't manage to join the students parade entering the hall because of my shoes were not black, it was brown. So, after this remember, wear black shoes! The convo protocol is very strict. Then, kena lah duduk belakang. Thank goodness ada kawan-kawan lain jugak masa tu. 

I'd like to dedicate this post to my beloved families; mama, ayah, ocik, pakcik mat, my two young brothers, someone special, lecturers and of course my friends! Thank you all for the non-stop prayers and support. Thank you friends for lending your shoulder, hearing my cries, for every low and high moments and for everything. May Allah showers you all with happiness and blessings fid duniya wal akhirah. 






p/s: smile always.


No comments:

Something I'm into..

Assalamualaikum and good day I'm a fan of korean drama and songs. I don't really follow all the korean wave whatever news relig...