Opahku sayang

Assalamualaikum and good day

This post is dedicated to my opah; grandma from my mom's side. She's been with us since I was born. There were times that she stayed at my aunts' houses when I was in secondary school then back to my house and now she's paralyzed. She can't walk, bed-ridden. I'm still glad that she can sit and feed herself. 
Seeing her in that state makes me a little disappointed with myself, sparks a little regret in my tiny lil' heart. If and only if I chose to be a doctor, or if and only if I chose something that's related with medicine/health etc.... If.and only if...

But at least now I still can do something to help her. Not much, I know. But I'll try my very best.  

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to passIt's about learning to dance in the rain.

source: Google image

4 comments:

Alyaa Zakariah said...

You're doing good, friend. Be proud! May Allah ease everything ;)

miradyana said...

@Alyaa Thanks dear! :')

Fairuz Aqilah said...

Selagi hayat dikandung badan. Selagi terdaya kudrat. Masih ada masa... :')

miradyana said...

@Fairuz InsyaAllah :')

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...