Mother-Daughter Vacation: Langkawi

Assalamualaikum and good day

Mama treated me to Langkawi. Just the two of us #motherdaughtervacay
It was my first time boarding an airplane. Pergi Langkawi je la tapi. haha. Jadilah daripada takde kan. So we stayed for 4days and 3nights. We booked a room at Sweet Inn Motel from Agoda.com. It was my very first time booking hotel and plane ticket online via internet. Yes I was sooo excited! The motel was nice because it's near to Cenang Beach. About 7minutes walking? or less~ hehe XD



Just wanna throwback our vacation on September 2015. We had fun indeed~


Riding the cable car while enjoying the panoramic view from the top of Gunung Macincang


I reallyyyyy wanna go here and here we are! Dayang Bunting Lake a.k.a Pregnant Maiden Lake. The mount there shaped like a sleeping pregnant maiden~


My mom is ready to conquer the lake! haha. She swam without the safety jacket and while her daughter tolong jaga barang and took selfies coz she can't swim. hehe




We were at Pulau Beras Basah in this picture. 
My mom had a nice nap there. She was so tired and sleepy. 
After that we went to Eagle Feeding and Pulau Beras Basah. I don't remember how much it cost for Island Hopping to 3 Islands: Dayang Bunting Lake, Eagle Feeding and Pulau Beras Basah. Maybe around RM 40-60? Entah. Tak ingattt~ haha. Yang penting dapat la merasa.

So I said to my mom: "Jom pergi lagi" "Hish. Tak nak lah. Penat" "Padahal mama yang ajak dulu"


Comments

Fairuz Aqilah said…
Aku harap sangat trip semester ni ke langkawi approved! Bosan weiiii spjg degree takde trip jejauh punnn. :'(
miradyana said…
bestnyaaa! Aminnn.. Best langkawi! nnt ak nak kirim hersheys sikit.hihi
miradyana said…
@Fairuz, takde.dah bankrap XP