25 Things That Make Me Happy

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

My first post in 2016............


Fairuz Aqilah tagged me. First and foremost let's get to the rules

First thing first, let's get into the rules:
  • Create a new post + Insert the theme picture above
  • List 25 things that make you happy most of the time (it can be in any language that you want)
  • Mention the blog that have tagged you (of course it can be more than a blog)
  • Tag at least 5 bloggers & make sure they know they've been tagged!
  • You can also share your favourite quote of the week! (if none, then it'll be okay)

So, let's go 
25 Things that make me Happy are:

1. Cool weather (windy and cloudy)
2. Watching Korean Dramas especially when my favourite actors or actresses are the hero/heroin
3. Taking nap in the afternoon ;3
4. Listening to my favourite music playlist 
5. Complete sewing the dresses/jubah or baju kurung 
6.  Window shopping with besties 
7. Flowers! Yass. I'm a very typical girl..nehhh 
8. Going to a vacation. I really really want to go to Sabah badlyyyy and going to Japan again XD
9. Being on high places. High buildings.
10.  Chatting about girls stuffs with my favourite girls
11. Cats! Meowwww~ Especially white coloured cats with blue eyes. Aummm~
12. Beautiful paintings such as the scenery or flowers painting
13. Ice cream- chocolate & nuts.nyummy~~
14. Viewing beautiful photographs of places around the world.


Osaka Castle

15. Scrolling instagrams, twitter and other social networking sites
16. Anything RED in colour
17. Singing when I'm alone and dance to the rhythm
18. Collecting hijab pins especially the butterfly designs
19. Eating while watching TV 
20. When I succeed in academic (but not sports. sobsobsob)
21. Cute things such as key chains, hair pins (girls stuffs in other words)
22. Presents and surprises~
23. Love from family and friends. Aishite~~
24. Money. muehehe
25. Giving to the needy. The more you have, the more you should give :)

Okey. DONE! Finally.... Now now now.. Who should I tag?

Kimi Jamai
Yana Irdany
Mimi Zairi
Fakhi Fendi
Emme Mukhtar

It took more than half an hour to find who should I tag.. Like seriously. Yelah.. Blog dah nak berkarat. ngehh.
I don't have any particular favourite quote but I have this idiom which I've been fond of for this week:

Once in a blue moon 

Cheerios!



All pictures credit to Mr Google~

3 comments:

Fairuz Aqilah said...

Finally! Got the chance to read yours. Thank youuuu menyahut cabaran. Haha berjaya pun update byk! Welcome back! :-*

miradyana said...

@Fairuz thanks to u jugak.terbukak hati nak update.haha

Fairuz Aqilah said...

Terrbaiikkkk hehehe

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...