one particular memory

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera.

Hello November. It has been a while huh~ life has been really hectic now :(
I pity myself and I also pity all of my friends. takpe okey. we do it all together. 

When I feel like I can't survive, i can't do it, I am too weak for all of these; I walk through the memory lane. The images are shining,still fresh in my mind. Back then I have no idea about what's gonna happen 3 years later. When I stepped here, I cried. I missed everything. I miss those memories. I miss those smiles laughters and all. 

I miss everything. I love it so much that I hold onto it until now. I'll hold onto to it forever. :)
"that particular memory"


No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...