a week after

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Happy tuesday you allszz~
Now, back to my normal life-kolej 12-UPM. _life at home was absolutely awesomely abnormal_the only place in this world where i could be myself 200%_
Enough with the tears,heartbreaks, longing for ma home;parents;family. get up and stand strong girl.



I've been working during the holiday and yeay it really worth it! 
Helping kak ana sewing clothes,sharing stories..
i love it !

The only thing that sadden me is I don't have any sewing machine yet :(
So, I'm psycho-ing myself not to spend money on petty things:clothes,expensive food,shawls(but yesterday i bought husna's shawl T.T) etc in order to achieve my dream *blinking eyes*

I'll be super duper busy starting from this month with activities = theater, college, and of course assignments-tests-quizzes. i've made an oath not to disappoint myself again and put all of the effort to the max.
may You bless me, Allah.


2 comments:

FairuzAqilah said...

ooo... jadi kau keje kat tempat belajar jahit tu erh? hehe.. bestnya pandai menjahit.. :D

miradyana said...

haahh~ berbaloi jugak la utk duit tambahan.hihi.nak simpan duit beli mesin jahittt :D

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...