masa al khair earthlingss~

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

So long since my last time here huh.. I'm too busy with assignments especially from dr. Rosli. hewww
Now, first lets talk about my opah. Early this month she was confirmed of diabetes. I was so shocked that I hurriedly went back to Ocik's house. Her right foot was really bad. I hugged her and said that I missed her so much. She smiled. She was so happy to see me.ihihihi..
She knew that she must be very careful in choosing food. She cannot eat everything now. I'm sad for her because she was so healthy back then. Even her body looks smaller than before. Surely she had lost weight so much. 
 God. I missed her. Right now she's at my house. I've been at house from last thursday. I missed my home so much.erghh. It is not a planned vacation actually. All of the works are going towards an end. Besides, only dr. Rosli's work is left. Then, next week is the lastttt week of lecture.yeay. And then.. comes the final exam. T.T

Secondly, I can feel that my result for this sem gonna be worsed than the last sem based on my assessments marks. so disappointed lah.haih.. But still. there is hope. the FINAL. 
yeah..

Thirdly, I met my butterfliesss~ imah, yana, kausar, fairuz.aimi n maryam nanti lah yee XD
Feels good to see them. 

I'm going back to upm tomorrow.morning trainnn.erghh *wipe tears,waving handkerchief 

Tak tau dah nak taip ape. so, toodles ;)
have a blast weekends earthlings ^^

malas nak rotate -..-

1 comment:

FairuzAqilah said...

jumpa maryam? jealous!!!

p/s: aku tag kau! http://fairuzaqilah-official.blogspot.com/2013/05/11-things-game.html

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...