study leave

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

I'm at my ocik's house now. Feels like home.weee
still I miss my home,my noisy brothers -,-
At first i want to go back to Perak but then mama said "just stay in upm,study"

I refuse on staying upm for one whole week so i asked pak cikmat and ocik to pick me up.hee
And now here I am in shah alam since last friday nite.
Feeling so comfortable and happy.ngee
but i decided to stay here until christmas because there's a lot to do since the final is next week,monday -,-
I also know that I will totally forgot about books and study thingy in my aunts house.harhar



A human being isn't an orchid, he must draw something from the soil he grows in


October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...