miss me?

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Olla dear. Miss me? I've been missing for a while. In hiatus mode lah gituww. :P
The thing is, I got very very busy day by day. and you know whatt..
sometimes I really really hate this situation because it gives me so much pressure.
It makes me sooooo stressed! There's so many thing to do and I also have to think a lot. T.T

Luckily, I am born as a muslim. Yeah. I'm proud to be a Muslim. Why did I say so..
It's because when we felt like we need someone to talk to, someone to share our feelings
He is ALWAYS there for us. Although we can't see Him, He is always there.
Take your wudhuk, read His kalam(Quran). Tell Him everything that bothers you.
Guarantee punye lah tenang hati tu sikit.
But sometimes I forgot. huhuww. heyy. I'm a human too.
Always forgot this and that. Memang lah kau dasar pelupa cik Mirrah.hukhuk
Takpe. Takpe. Still have time to catch up everything.

Now, everyone is sooo noisy about Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn part II
arghhhhhh!!! I wanna watch this moviee T.T
I dont want to hear any spoiler. I'm gonna watch it myself.
But, as far as I know whoever that have watched this movie feel very satisfied.
Warghhhh. Jealous.
=,=


I want to see Jacob Black (taylor lautner badlyyyyyyyy >.<)

hencem kannnnnnn ;3 hikhikhik



So, test pun dah habis. Just wait for final exam.
 talking bout test. I'm quiet surprised with my marks. haha XD
Aku ni takde lah tak cerdik sangat rupanye.hew hew hew
I tell you, I really really hate linguistics. Rasa nak give up je. Padahal baru intro belum lagi pegi in deep. Dah buat aku rasa nak give up. but, surprisingly my marks for both 1st and 2nd test isn't bad at all! so, cheer up dear princess.hikhik.
Grammar pun not bad~ 

Same goes for kenegaraan marks. Tapi test 2 i dont know lah sebab aku study last minute. hehe
And also Bahasa Melayu Tinggi(yes.I have to learn bahasa also.only for sem 1 ) mark is 50-50.not that worse or good. but still, boleh dibanggakan.lol.
Seriously, BM Tinggi lagi susah dari linguistics and grammar =="
i dont know whyyyyyyyyyy
Or maybe because it is just me doesn't like bm since school.hewhew
But BMT is not like BM that we learn at school. It is more to Linguistik Bahasa Melayu. 
Senang sepatutnya sebab banyak gila kata pinjaman english yang telah di-bm kan.
So far.. Okayy.. But I still apply for UiTM second intake.harharhar. :P
Sebabnya aku tak yakin aku boleh terus dengan subjek linguistics. But who knows. My future.
Iskharah banyak banyak. InsyaAllahhhh. 



p/s: Please give me strength Ya Allah. Only you know which one is the best for me. aminn.. :)


No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...