29,30, finish :D

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Online! hahah. I love you google. muahh :*
Kalau line internet macam @#$%& kan, bosannye alahaii.. Heh. Teens nowadays.
I'm the 21st century girl. hahah :P



Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

1. I got my first salary. woohoo. Walaupun sikit :') coz I only work for 11 days and it's not 12 hours work. ade syif 
2. Got new friends at my workplace :D
3. I think I've lost my weight.hahah. maybe 

ni muke penat after driving lesson with my dad XD

You have to be brave if you don't want to be bullied by others.  
Chill ;)




2 comments:

FairuzAqilah said...

haah, i can see that you're losing your weight right now. tgk tu tuu dia turun, nampak tak? hehe. tintong! ♥

miradyana said...

haha.kann..nmpak kann..bgitu ketara skali :P

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...