Saturday, May 5, 2012

money,money.where are you?

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Any work would do if there's the only way to get money. halal money.
I don't know what I'm going to do with those money.
I just want to keep them. Yup.
Who knows I might need those money to buy a new phone since this old ones always turned off by itself and then everything's blur =,=
But for now I'm still grateful 'coz it still can be used to message mr H.. pheww~

But the most important thing is I want to save some money for future.
menabung amalan mulia.hehe
So, anyone who wants to hire me?
pfttt..

pretty pleaseeeee~


4 comments:

Reena said... Reply To This Comment

Nah 20 sen. Hehehe...

miradyana said... Reply To This Comment

alaa..igtkan 20 hinggit..haha

Miss Euphoric said... Reply To This Comment

Hehe menabung untuk kawin ke??

miradyana said... Reply To This Comment

baru 19 sis.awal lg..sy nak kmpul duit bnyk2 dulu.haha