day 8,9, 10

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Day 8 –  A picture of your favourite memory


hehe ;D
Location : Padang DP :)

Day 9 –  Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Taken. Yupp. My heart is taken by mr. H.... I want you to know that you are very very important to me.
You'll be the last in the most important person in my world list. So that there'll be no one after you. :)
Knowing you is the most wonderful thing in my life. Hope we'll live happily ever after. No need the word 'i love you' to describe your feelings towards me. By the way you act, I know how much your love is. how much do you care for me. and how protective you are towards me. 
:)

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.



McDonald XD I'm lovin' it!
with my favourite person ^^


When I saw McD, I saw you. I saw us. It reminds me of our sweet memory together at Melaka.
Ya Allah. Aku sangat sangat rindukan dia.





No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...