day 25

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Day 25 – Who are you?

I'm not a very funny and cool girl. But I have the attitude of working hard to achieve my dreams.
I always dream big but at the same time I'll make sure that my hope isn't as big as my dreams 'coz I believe that when we held hopes too high the probability to be very disappointed is greater.
I'm a girl who possess anything out everything ;) 
I always act before I think. Sebab tu lah aku selalu buat silap.huhu
I'm full of confidence when I'm in a very good mood. 
Besides my moods are also unpredictable. Beware. huhu
This is me, Mirrah Diyana Maznun. :)
I love myself







No comments:

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...