day 18,19,20

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Day 18 – 5 things that irritate ME about opposite/same sex

opposite : 1. cigarette (for smokers)
2. very long hair
3. rude words/ curse words etc.
4. sifat tak serius dengan benda2 yg peting especially
5. bajet macho?

same : 1. sifat hipokrit
2. gedik yang melampau
3. like to copy what other's do. 
4. tak boleh terima teguran. tegur sikit dah tarik muke
5. the one who thinks that she's always right


.randomly laa. :)


Day 19 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
 

humm. I don't know lah~
Yang penting, be a good muslim.kan.. 
Pray for me :')

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

triple double mumble. No meaning actually. It just crossed my mind XD
And i believe that most of us, before we write something, we'll mumble to ourselves first..
So, that's why I put mumble in the tittle :)




Always remember to be yourself and be grateful with what you have

4 comments:

Miss Euphoric said...

Hahaha. I also cannot tahan orang gedik.

miradyana said...

haha.kan..

RyryPunyaStory said...

sososo true..part day 18 tuh.. (^o^)v

miradyana said...

:D

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...