day 16,17

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Day 16 – Short term goals for this month and why 

Err.. Umm.. I want to be a good girl. huhu
Most importantly, kumpul duit.. haha. Ye. Memang aku mata duitan *pengakuan berani mati
Duit bukan kepentingan tetapi keperluan.
:)

Day 17 – How you hope your future will be like.

I hope that my future will be like just I've planned.
Successful in my study. Then, get a good job.Buy a car. Posses a bungalow(hahah). Get married with the one I love. Have children... etc.etc. and lastly. died as a devoted Muslim :)
 But, if it turns the other way round I believe that Allah knows what's best for me. So, I will accept it.. InsyaAllah. 

Sudah tertulis ni Luh Mahfuz perjalanan ni. jadi have faith in Him. remember that :)


No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...