day 12

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Day 12 – A photo of the item you last purchased.


These are the items that I've purchased about two days ago.


scissors and double sided tape.


The reason that I bought these items because I've lost them. and I really need them to make my handmade pretty pots from magazines ^^
Since I'm bored doing the house chores and also FB is becoming boring and boring each day so I thought why don't I start in making these paper pots..
The processes in making it are a bit tiring though but when it's done you'll feel very satisfied with it. :)
So, let's rock and roll.hoho.



p/s: ya Allah.. I'm not perfect.not a perfect girl. not even a perfect daughter. please guide me. you know what's best for me.amin..


No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...