MEdSI test!

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

MEdSI stands for Malaysia Educators Scholastic Inventory. Err.. did I get it wrong somewhere..?
takpe. mr google kan ade ;>
For anyone who apply any programme under the faculty of education will sit for this test..
So, yang tak amek under edu tuh jangan lah keliru pulak nape tak dapat.huhu ;P

So, the test is on next week,saturday.28th April.
I don't know what to feel. =,=
Some says the test is easy.no need to read. only 300 multiple choice questions.the purpose of this test is to identify whether we have the attitude of a teacher or educator.
haih.I don't know lah. 
I read one of my friends comment in FB she says 'juz try answer the questions in the medsi book then check the answer.cause sometimes we didn't notice that we're lack of moral'.
munasabah jugak.haha ;P

and this is my slip. semangat nak tunjuk =="



If I pass this test then InsyaAllah I'll be called for the interview. If I failed,then.. babai BA(Hons) TESL..
So.. good luck mirrah. good luck my friends ;)


3 comments:

Dipc Dimple said...

Good luck awk n good luck utk sye jgak, haha :), in case awk nk tau lebih ttg medsi http://akademik.upsi.edu.my/v3/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15%3Amedsi-test-ujian-medsi&catid=6%3Ainformasi&Itemid=30&lang=en

Dipc Dimple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miradyana said...

ouhh.gud luck utk awk jugak.n thanks ^-^

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...