day 2,3,4

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Orait. let's continue with 30things 30days challenge.
So, this is the 3 questions that I didn't  manage to post due to some technical problem in this few days..

Day 2 — Your favorite movies

This is the list.hehe:

1. twilighttt~ hihi. Iike this movie because it is ridiculous. Yeah. ridiculous. That's what 'he' said and others like my ocik and pak cik mat. But I like this ridiculous love thingy.. Like the vampire and werewolf. haha.

2. Harry Potter~ I have all seven series of the book.haha. but in BM because at that time I'm very afraid of reading english book except for The Star. haha. I don't know why..

3. Mission impossible 3 & 4 ~ OMG... This movie is super duper cool! and I've to admit that Tom Cruise made it super duper triple cool ;P 

4. Johnny English~ ahaa.. yang ni memang buat perut aku hampir hampir nak meletop sebab ketawa melampau. haha 

Hmm.. I guess that's all.. kalau ade lagi aku update.huhu


Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Frankly saying, the date is perfect when you just be yourself and also make sure that the place is harmony  and bring peace to our mind and soul. such as tepi tasik. ;P


Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

on your right hand side is my beloved roommate in uitm ^^ 
rindu lah nak dengar ko main gitar mirzaaa :')

from left : mirza, me, nisa 

They're always be by my side whenever I cry and laugh. Thank you friends :')



4 comments:

Miss Euphoric said...

Normally orang yang suka Harry Potter tak suka Twilight. Hahaha. Anyways, I'm a Harry Potter's fan.

miradyana said...

before this pun sy lg minat harry potter. tp after tertengok twilight,trus bralih arah.hihi

ace. said...

twilight sucks.

miradyana said...

tokkkk... :P

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...