don't care

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Update. again ;)
I'm so damn bored!
and I don't care.

Have you ever feel that suddenly, you don't care at all and you don't even bother to know about someone who used to be very closed to you?
That's what I feel right now.
It grows stronger from day to day.

It's weird when I don't even care to know about you.
What's happen between you and them, what's your feeling, what are you thinking and so on..
I don't care and don't even bother to know about it.
Tapi yang peliknya, rasa menyampah pulak yang kadang kadang muncul.
haih.

Maybe because finally I see that the one who should be blamed is YOU.
Yes my dear.. You.
I still don't get it why did I back you up in the first place.
Why did I support you at the very beginning?
and now, I feel that I want to annoyed you. irritate you.

Life is truly complicated.
Or is it me the one who can't understand others feelings?



No comments:

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...