My speech

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

This is what I made for my demonstrative speech for listening and speaking subject.


this is a mini pot note-holder


Making pots from magazines.
It's easy and simple but requires a lot of patience..
I found out these in a newspaper.
So, I thought why not if I do this for my demo speech?
its not a bad idea though...

But, the problem is when I have to present it in front of my classmates and lecturer, miss siti zuraina.
gulllppppp~~
and this brings about 15% or 20% of marks I think.
gulpppp againnn...

By the way, its end of the year. The very last day of 2011.
So, I want to apologize to everyone.
Please forgive me. I'm just an ordinary girl with a lot of imperfect here and there.

Wish to get the best for this coming 2012.
Especially my pointer and my muet result.
Smile dear ^^


5 comments:

Fairuz Aqilah said...

aloloor...omey omey cik mirrah toang nii.... ;)
hey!cantik gila pot tuh!buat bwk mai kt aku sebiji muleyh?hee :B

Fairuz Aqilah said...

serious cantik kot....awesome gila..aku adore benda tu..nak jugak,nak jugak! :'D

miradyana said...

hee..boleh je aku wat kan utk ko..tp kena tggu cuti mid-sem la..hehe.takpun, if i have time, i'll make a post on how to make it ^^

Fairuz Aqilah said...

apa kata kau kasi tu as my bday gift je?heh :D
*TAK MALU!

miradyana said...

boleh je ;DDD tgk la nnti ak wat lg cantek utk ko!cewahhh ;D

Something I'm into..

Assalamualaikum and good day I'm a fan of korean drama and songs. I don't really follow all the korean wave whatever news relig...