i heart this year ;)

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

2012 is coming. so soon.
pejam celik pejam celik dah nak habis tahun 2011..
Tercapai ke semua azam?

Humm. adelah sesetengah nye tercapai..
Bila lah boleh capai semua.haih.
And, I don't think of any wish for this coming 2012 yet.
Because, I don't feel like it's end of the year since my second sem had started last november and ends in march.

So many things happen. Here and there..
Some of it was sweet, some was sour, some was mix up~
eh, macam memasak pulak.. hihi
But,mostly was AWESOME!
haih.Sayang pulak la nak lepaskan 2011 ni..

Especially you

mirza
nisa


andddd....
him ^^

Frankly speaking, I've change so much.
Especially this year laaa..
Terutamanye fizikal. pfttt..

credit to fairuz ^^
The most awesome moment was last thursday.
It was so fantastic when you met your best friends after about almost a year you didn't see each other!
But, it would be even perfect if Oca was around...
Never mind. Maybe next time. InsyaAllah...
I LOVE THEM <3

It's time to say goodbye to 2011 and
Welcome 2012!


1 comment:

Fairuz Aqilah said...

harap tahun depan lagi penuh warna-warni and allah beri rezeki lebih lagi...puh puhhh!!bagi lah fairuz aqilah dekan sem ni,amin.... :')

HELLO AUGUST!

Assalamualaikum and good day Welcom august; the independence day month; and also my birthday month! On 17th :3  Alright, so I went to...