this article surprised me


Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera...

Aku baca akhbar Star bertarikh semalam, 21 februari pagi tadi. tajuk yang menarik perhatian aku ialah = Iconic Image.
I was very surprise when I saw this picture in Star Two.





-This image was potrait by Jodi Bieber, a South African photographer who wins the World Press Photo 2010.
It was a tragic story..
This Afghan woman is only 18 years old. His husband cut her nose and also her ears.. She was abandoned after the tragedy, but later rescued by aid workers and the American military. She was taken to America and receive a surgery on her face..


Ya Allah.. kejam betul suami perempuan ni... Harap dia dapat hukuman yang sewajarnya!

No comments:

Something I'm into..

Assalamualaikum and good day I'm a fan of korean drama and songs. I don't really follow all the korean wave whatever news relig...